2.15.2009

Some say yes....they should say no.

So in my last post I talked about how excited I was for certain trends that were appearing in the Spring Collections. I also mentioned that to my disappointment Harem pants were back in style. Well as I was looking on Nasty Gal Vintage, I came across this unfortunate looking garment. They are black and with a green elephant print, and to add to it there are rhinestone encrusted red buttons at the ankle cuffs. I have to agree to with some people that on occasion this will work, you have to wear heals with them and a more subtle top, but just because they are back does not mean that you should wear them. We all remember the 90s and when were making fun of the parachute pants, where have those days gone, what kind of world do we live in that these are now acceptable to wear outside of an 80s dance party?

No comments:

Post a Comment